header

header

6.02.2014

Picnic-for-Two Basket - Anthro Knock-Off


I came across this Anthropologie Picnic-for-Two Basket a few weeks ago and pinned it into my "gift ideas" file for a birthday gift for a friend.

I loved the idea, but $128 was a little steep for me!

Fast forward a few weeks later as I was browsing the Target Dollar Aisle (more my budget), I spied this straw bag ($3) that resembled the Anthropologie bag and inspiration hit me!  I found most of what I needed in that dollar aisle that day.


Picnic-for-Two Basket

Supplies:

Large straw bag
Plates
Wine glasses
Mason jars
Plastic utensils
Straws
Tablecloth
Napkins

+ any other "picnic-y" item you can think of!

Directions:

Pack it all up into the bag for a compact last minute picnic on the go!


2 comments:

  1. Great job! I love it when you find bargains like that. I'm sure your friend will love it!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work