header

header

5.15.2014

"Clean" Peanut Butter Oat Bars


Sorry about the mix up last week!  I started to post these and ended up posting my Clean Cookie Dough "Ice Cream" instead!  Brain fart!

I'm trying to clean up my eating/snacking habits lately and though I have a long way to go, I thought decreasing sugars and eating healthy snacks that will still satisfy my sweet tooth would be a good place to begin.

I have a little square of this whenever I'm craving sweets!

"Clean" Peanut Butter Oat Bars

1 cup natural peanut butter
3/4 cup honey
1 scoop natural whey protein powder
1 1/2 cup rolled oats

Melt peanut butter in microwave for about 1 minute, then add honey and stir.

Mix in the protein powder then combine with oats.

Spread evenly in a 9x9 pan and let set up in fridge for 30 minutes.

Cut into small 1-2 inch squares and store in an airtight container in the fridge.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Do you have a protein powder that you recommend??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't usually stick to brands but to ingredients. I like vanilla flavored 100% whey protein powders.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work