header

header

5.18.2014

Change Purse First Aid Kit


I'm leaving for my annual adult Key West Weekend soon, and I am only taking carry on luggage.  Everything I'm bringing has to be in a tiny size to make room for everything.

Last year, I woke up on day 2 with a terrible head cold and spent most of that afternoon riding around in 90 degree heat and 80% humidity searching for a pharmacy with Sudafed.  Never again.

This year, I will be prepared.  You can make one too for your next trip or even for your purse or car!


Change Purse First Aid Kit

Supplies:

Change purse (I found mine in the Target Dollar Bin)
Various medications (Advil, Tylenol, Tums, Alka Seltzer, Sudafed, Advil cold and sinus, Nyquil, Bandaids, cough drops, Immodium, prescription medications...)
Tiny zip top bags (I found mine at the craft store)
Marker


Portion out a few days worth of each medication and place into labeled zip top bags.  Just write the names on the tiny bags so there are no mix ups).  The labeled baggies will also help you replenish when you run out of something.

Place everything into a cute change purse and toss into your bag!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work