header

header

3.20.2011

Stuff I Learned!

Holy smokes, people! I came back from the vacation I sneaked off to and found over 200 links for Tutorial Tuesday! And they were all so awesome I decided to feature some of my favorites today:

Zipper Pouches



Felt Flower Headband



Striped Walls



DIY Stair Runner



Tree Mural



Swirled Ruffle Pillow



Yummy Clicks:

Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake Minis

Best. Breadsticks. Ever.

Fishing Cupcakes

Click Picks (last week's most clicked links):

#1 Pottery Barn Leaf Planter

#2 Spring Table Runner

#3 Cloth Napkins

5 comments:

  1. I just started following you today, and hope to participate in the coming weeks... I had hours of inspiration today clicking on the links!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the feature and that you became a follower!!! I'm so glad you liked the tutorial and hope you had a great vacation

    -Jenna from Copy Cat Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jen,
    Hope the vacation was relaxing!

    I love that pillow.

    Janet xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hugs! I'm so excited that my PB Leaf Planter made it to the most clicked links for the week! Your blog is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work