header

header

5.22.2010

Stuff I Learned! Tutorial Tuesday Recap and a Winner

Impatiently Waiting for Patience made these Pottery Barn inspired floor candlesticks using stair spindles. Genius.



Meet Virginia came up with these cool Inspiration Notebooks to store all her great ideas in an organized way. Love these!



My Magic Mom sewed these simple pouches for kids to hold ice pops. Totally simple yet totally brilliant! You know they are going to beg for a paper towel!



If you aren't attached to the tags on your clothing, you could turn them into a Tag Wallet like At Second Street did.

And if you need a great weekend breakfast recipe, try I Heart Naptime's Blueberry Muffins. Word on street is they're "To die for". Okay, I'm in!

Congrats to Susan from Living with Punks for winning this week's prize, an original art print from The Empty Nest! She submitted a tote made from a pillowcase that is pretty darn cool. I'll contact you soon!
.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring my candlesticks! You just made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yahoo...I'm so glad I won the art pics....I think I aleady know which one I want ;)
    ~Susan

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work