header

header

4.26.2010

Tutorial Tuesday with VM Jess


If you are new here, this party is to showcase your weekly tutorials. What counts as a tutorial? Anything to "teach me stuff" counts - a recipe, a kid's craft, a DIY project, how you got your baby to sleep through the night ... I'm not picky.

Just link up below so we can all pop over to learn something new. (My weekly tutorial is a Space Saving Closet Hanger . You can also find one of my projects and many others in this free Mother's Day E-Book from FaveCrafts).

Let's meet our sponsor...shall we?



VM Jess is your go to spot for fun and funky camera straps on the web. Ironically, her etsy shop was born after she learned how to jazz up the strap she got with her new Mother's Day camera several years ago. She had just learned to sew - A girl after our own heart!

She deconstructed the ugly strap the camera came with and made herself a fun new one. Business grew as family and friends saw her fun strap and requested one of their own. 2000+ straps later, she has a successful business. This is my favorite kind of story!

I love fun and funky anything, and these straps are both. Just look at the amazing fabrics and color combinations!



And I loooove this red scroll:



Do you have a small point and shoot? No worries, she's got it covered with cute little wristlets:



Valerie is offering any one strap from VM Jess to one lucky winner this week! Want to win?

Either link up with our party (rules are below)

OR

Comment below and tell me about your favorite VM Jess design. Easy peasy, right?

Please... (this is the part at the end of the commercial when the announcer talks real fast)

* Link up using the link to your actual post (not your general blog address) using your name and a the subject of your tutorial to generate interest.

* Add my button or a clickable link back to this post so everyone can join in.

* Visit and comment with all our friends. Show them some love! Meet some new friends! Learn something new!

Ready? Teach Me Stuff!

Hope Studios



22 comments:

  1. I love the little straps. This is my favorite:
    http://www.etsy.com/listing/42411827/point-and-shoot-camera-wrist-strap

    Hope you're having a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great! Love the White on Black Scroll!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the point and shoot strap so dang cute !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the one with turquoise polka dots!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love them all but if I had to choose...Serendipity Floral and Stripe is my fave. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the mocha floral! thanks for the giveaway!
    kelliemorgan17@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I NEED a little wristlet strap for my point and shoot...I NEED the luna tile...really I NEED it:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The newport floral point and shoot is so cute. Thanks for hosting again.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So many awesome designs makes it very difficult to choose a favorite. I think I'll choose the Luna Double Damask Reversible.
    Thanks for the opportunity to win one of these beauties.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the Camera Strap- Serendipity Floral and Stripe Reversable! It would look ROCKIN on my camera!

    Thank you for hosting this link party! :) I hope you enjoy my candlestick re-do! Now I'm off to learn something from all these lovely peeps! :)

    ~ Amanda @ Looking Glass Jewels

    ReplyDelete
  11. Joining your party again ....some great entries this week! Thanks...patti

    ReplyDelete
  12. That red scroll is absolutely gorgeous!

    This is my first time linking, thanks so much for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am in love with the Double Chocolate Floral and Dot print. Those are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for following me, following you.
    Gros bisous
    Frenchy

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are fantastic. I attempted once to make my own..BIG FAIL!

    My favorite is the Sherbert Floral/Big dot!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the floral neck strap in the above picture!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh My GOODNESS!! I"m in LOVE with these straps!!

    Also, first time to you blog and I'm so excited about Teach Me Tuesday - can't wait to look through all of these and to start participating next week!! :)

    OK, as far as my favorite design from VS Jess.... well, I couldn't pick *just* one (tried, promise) so I'll tell you my favorite 2 that I'm in love with:

    - Laguna Paisley and Stripe

    and

    -Capri Floral and Tile

    Absolutely gorgeous!!

    Thanks for such a great giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Adorable. The Tahiti Floral is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the Hannah floral and stripe reversible strap! It would be so cool to have a nice strap, since everyone seems to have a DSLR camera now.

    Thanks so much for doing these "tutorial tuesdays"!!! I've learned some really fun stuff the last couple weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  20. OH my... I've been eyeing these for some time now. I love the serendipity floral/stripe reversible.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the red and white... also like the blue with paisely... just made a dress for my daughter with that fabric :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work