header

header

4.01.2010

Stuff I Learned...

Thank you for linking up for Tutorial Tuesday again this week! We learned some great stuff and here is a quick recap of a few of my favorites:

The bird's nest decor idea I found at the Persnickety Peacock made my heart sing! I'm not into cutesy and this style of spring decor is right up my alley. Just look at those sweet, framed nests! Love!



Shelly from Surviving Munchkinland came up with a simple, yet effective method of keeping her kids on task when it came to chores. Need this!



Lisa from Lisa Russell Designs made the cutest cake balls that looked like little Easter bon bons! Have to try this.



Janet (our hostess for this party) taught us how to use a thrift store plate and a candlestick to create cake stands. Imagine a table full of these piled with cupcakes at a graduation party or a shower! Swoon!



Finally, Polly from Helping Little Hands taught us how to make the adorable ruffled hem we see so often on little girl's clothing. It's quick and simple, too!



Congratulations to our winner Jenn from the blog Diamonds,Fur and Laundry! Please contact me with your information and I will get your beautiful apron to you right away!

.

9 comments:

  1. Thanks again Jennifer...this was so much fun and so educational...;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I took away so many great ideas too! The cake balls are something I am going to give a try, the cake stand, the framed nests.... really so many other 'have to try that' stuff was shown! Thanks for this great party! Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the shout out Jennifer! How Does She's tutorial on it is awesome (lots of pics and tips)...just customize it to whatever fits your Fam...and stick with it...ahaha, Stick with it...too early to be this funny!;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for mentioning my cake balls! You will have to try them, they really are THAT good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i didn't have anything to post on tuesday....but i'll be back next week for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jennifer--

    You won the grammar lesson giveaway at my blog! Shoot me an email and let me know your mailing address so I can send you the key bookmark.

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really I won!! I am so super excited!! I was so drooling over this apron..
    Thanks janet for hosting and donating this lovely apron..

    ReplyDelete
  8. this was so much fun and so educational...;-)
    free internet jobs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for featuring my ruffled hem. I'm a little slow because I just now realized it. I'll be sure to link up again next week. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work