header

header

4.29.2010

Stuff I Learned - Tutorial Tuesday Wrap Up

Well, I learned a lot this week (again!) and here are a few faves:

Simply Modern Mom made this adorable Pillowcase Dress after scoring a pillowcase for less than $1 at the thrift store!



I fell in love with this Mother's Day Collage assembled by Live Laugh Make Something. It really captures the spirit of "boy" and made me smile.



And I was astounded by this Etched Window that At Second Street made! You have to read this tutorial, it's so doable and makes a huge impact!



Sarah, from Welcome to the Good Life, was back with an awesome Molly Hannah Inspired Necklace that is prettier than the original.

Janet taught all us non-knitters (say that 3 times fast!) to use old wool sweaters to get the job done on this Wrist Warmer Tutorial.

DebbieDoos wowed me again with the cutest ever Teacup Bird Feeders! I'm on a teacup hunt now!

And Fairies, French Fries, and Baby Kisses won me over with her blog name AND the recipe for these Potstickers! Let's make them for dinner this week!

And finally, the winner of the fun and funky camera strap from VM Jess is a commenter this week! The winner is....drum roll please... Lindsay! Congrats to you, a new visitor, I'll be contacting you shortly.

To learn more about VM Jess, you can visit her shop or her blog. Her camera straps could make a fantastic Mother's Day or even Father's Day gift. Tell her Juniper sent you!

Join me back here tomorrow for Feedback Friday to give your 2 cents. I'll give you an hint as to the topic...it begins with a "P" and ends with a "rom".

.

9 comments:

  1. That's ok...you can call me JUDY. I have an elderly friend who for 40 years has called me Peggy! Call me what you like...just don't call me late for dinner. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVED that etched glass window too. Such a great alternative to stained glass or even curtains, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Love with dirt on it" - that's really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loooove the Mothers day collage...Cubby draws me a 5x7" picture every year that I frame...but I may have to elaborate!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That etched glass is amazing! I am totally hopping over to check it out!

    ~Morgan

    Meet Virginia!
    Meet Virginia!
    Meet Virginia!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooo---you always have great links!! :) I need to hurry up and learn how to sew a ruffle. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh you're so awesome for featuring me! again!:) thank you so much for your kindness, it means a lot to me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. YAAAY! Thanks SO much, so excited about my new camera strap - watch for pics of it in action on my blog once I receive it :)

    So fun!

    Linds

    ReplyDelete
  9. that pillowcase dress is waaaaay fancier than the plans i had for a pillowcase dress. apparel freaks me out enough that i have to go simple.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work