header

header

4.04.2008

Christmas in April


Well, the kids wanted to make Christmas cookies yesterday...so, we made some Christmas cookies! I tried to get out a flower cookie cutter and they were appalled! It was Christmas Trees or nothing! So, here they are and made from the best recipe ever. Here it is:
Christmas Cut-outs
1 cup butter (no subs)
1 1/2 cups confectioner's sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
1 egg
2 1/2 cups flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp cream of tartar
1/4 tsp salt
You know the drill, cream the butter and sugar, add vanilla and egg. Then add dry ingredients and mix. Chill then cut out and bake at 350 for 8-10 mins. Decorate like Christmas trees and eat!
Season's Greetings, Happy Holidays, yada, yada, yada...

2 comments:

  1. I wanted to thank you for the comment you left on Jackson's blog. I really appreciate it. I love the frames that you make too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! I love roll out cookie recipes. I collect them and try new ones all the time. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work