header

header

3.26.2008

Mommy Needs a Cocktail...

Do you ever feel like you're out of control in the parenting arena? Ever hear your kids say they hate you, or you the worst mom ever? Ever feel like a cocktail by 1 o'clock on a Wednesday? I say embrace it! I made a treasury in http://www.etsy.com/ just for us!

I found as I was collecting these items for "One BAD ASS Momma" I was feeling kinship with all the mom's out there who feel like those little munchkins have gotten the best of us on some days. All of these artists relate to us and make us feel normal! Note the "mommy needs a cocktail" burp cloths! SO TRUE!

Ha ha, so look at some of these great things in my treasury and think of a friend that may need a gift or two. For a closer look, pull up a cocktail and click here: http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list.php?room_id=35729

1 comment:

  1. I love the "Meanest Mom Ever" heart pendant! Should we turn 9am coffee into 1pm cocktails? Sounds great to me!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work