header

header

2.11.2008

Ordering Information



Let me help you honor your memories and sentiments with handmade, shadow-box style, picture frames hand painted with your favorite quote or lyric.

My picture frames begin as a large piece of solid pine that is measured, cut, sanded, distressed, antiqued, and painted through a complex layering process. Picture hangers and a dust cover are attached to the back. Black ribbon picture corners are affixed within the shadowbox.

The most popular size is 20 x 20 inches (selling for $99.00 + shipping) and fits a 4 x 4 inch photo. Smaller frames can be custom ordered.

Customization begins with your choice of color and font. I hand paint all lettering using no stencils or stickers. We will work together to find a nice fit with your desired quote.

Contact me today to custom order your own Heartsongs Memory Frame at
jsneill@zoominternet.net or my Etsy Shop, Hope Studios.

Payment must clear before I begin a custom piece. I will send photos for approval before shipping.

I accept Pay Pal.

How to Avoid Stress At Work